Location Kent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Measham
Working Hours 7.30am-4.00pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with 1 x 30 minute meal break & 2 x 15 minute breaks
Purpose of Role
• To provide accurate and timely support in the packing and labelling of products, whilst maintaining standards in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedure(s) (SOP’s).
• To operate various machines/equipment within the unit in accordance with SOP’s to ensure that products are produced to the required quality level and communicated effectively to the Assistant Production Manager (APM), any repairs that may be required.
• Ensure all products are labelled and/or repacked within the agreed time frame and effectively communicate and potential delays in the first instance to the APM.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and dexterity.
- Ability to work on own initiative yet be a team player.
- Understanding of working in a production environment.
- Comprehension of the regulatory requirements needed to bring products to the market.
- To carry out in-process Quality Assurance (QA) checks and accurately record them on the Batch Packing Record (BPR) in accordance with the SOP’s.
- To undergo training on and be proficient in the use of all machinery in the Production Unit.
- To be familiar with, and adhere to, applicable SOP’s so as to ensure the Production Unit’s compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Education & Training
- Educated to secondary school standard. GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Accept special assignments as necessary
- Draw potential faults to the attention of APM, QA, QP, Ops Manager and/or senior members of the Production Unit staff
- Liaise indirectly with Production Office, Assembly and QA/QP
- Experience of working in a manual repetitive working environment where following of SOP’s is a requirement
- Physical good health record as some lifting work is essential
- Good oral/written communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Understand the importance of accuracy and flexibility
- Good numeric skills
- Good time keeping
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrable keyboard skills
- Punctual, honest, reliable
- Polite and diplomatic
- Respectable appearance
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Neat and methodical working
- Team player yet ability to work on own initiative
- 22 days annual leave increasing with service
- Annual Salary Review (discretionary)
- Auto enrolment into qualifying pension scheme after three months’ employment