parametric Model Order Reduction strategies to develop a new generation of joint concept models - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The PhD candidate will work on the development of a parametric Model Order Reduction strategy to translate detailed 3D joint models into mathematical black-box representations while maintaining the direct dependencies to the relevant model parameters.
- The approach will be validated numerically, and possibly experimentally on joined structures grafted in the automotive and industrial machinery industry.
The R&D is highly multidisciplinary. An ideal candidate has an M.Sc. in engineering (e.g. (vibro-)acoustics, solid-mechanics, physics).
- Knowledge of numerical modelling, programming languages and signal processing is a strong advantage.
- Candidates get the opportunity to perform this work as part of a PhD study.
- All members of the network are equal opportunity employers, both female and male candidates are invited to apply.
- The applicant may be of any nationality.
- Our company offers to the selected candidate a stimulating and ambitious research environment which is embedded in the DNA of the region, a premier destination for Health, High-Tech and Creativity and considered an extremely nice place to live and work.
- To assist Fellows in matters of work permits, visas, living,mobility, housing, our company has the International Admissions Office with dedicated Officers which offers new colleagues HR, Recruitment and Career Management support.