This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 June 2017
Pioneer a brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
- Are you a passionate Human resource professional who enjoys working in a global environment?
- We are looking for an experienced People and Organization specialist to join our dynamic and global people and organization team.
- Your main responsibility will be to anchor people and organization initiatives and end-to-end HR support for teams site within India.
- The P&O Specialist is a generalist role who is responsible for employee relationship, training & people development, C&B, and people selection relevant tasks in his/her functional role, certain tasks assigned by P&O manager.
In this position you need to:
- Have MBA (HR) / MSW degree
- Have a 4-5-year successful track-record as a HR professional in area of
- Employee/labor relations
- Training and people development
- Policy and procedures
- Compliance partnership with relevant authorities
- Compensation and benefits (nice to have)
- Recruitment (nice to have)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates