P&O Specialist - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
- Are you a passionate Human resource professional who enjoys working in a global environment?
- We are looking for an experienced People and Organization specialist to join our dynamic and global people and organization team.
- Your main responsibility will be to anchor people and organization initiatives and end-to-end HR support for teams site within India.
- The P&O Specialist is a generalist role who is responsible for employee relationship, training & people development, C&B, and people selection relevant tasks in his/her functional role, certain tasks assigned by P&O manager.
In this position you need to:
- Have MBA (HR) / MSW degree
- Have a 4-5-year successful track-record as a HR professional in area of
- Employee/labor relations
- Training and people development
- Policy and procedures
- Compliance partnership with relevant authorities
- Compensation and benefits (nice to have)
- Recruitment (nice to have)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.