Paid Internship in IT Helpdesk - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Reliable person, with a helpful attitude, able to work on their own initiative but strictly following corporate standards
- Excellent command of English and Polish as a mother tongue.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience in an IT environment will be an advantage.
- Strong and diverse technical skills (Windows Server knowledge including a understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy; imaging and supporting Windows 7/Windows XP, Office 2007/2010 installation)
- Some experience of SAP, Backup Exec, and Microsoft Networking would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- The ability to think strategically and flexibly while working effectively with business customers, other IT leaders and peers.
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week
Solve problems for users by phone, Remote access via Microsoft Lync, personal visit or refer problems to technical specialists for the following applications:
- Sap request for new accounts
- Reset passwords and unlock user ID’s
- First level support for reporting printing problems
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010
- Win XP & 7
- Monitoring progress of tickets logged.
- Keep Polish User Community informed on any major outages/scheduled downtimes etc.
- Administer procedure for New starters and terminations
- Image laptops & PCs
- Support Mobile devices - Android.
- Supporting within LAN, internal systems design, some limited internal systems programming, telecommunications (VoIP), networks, computer operations.
- Reporting of LAN/WAN problems to second line support
- Helping to resolve server access issues, passing to second line support.
- Reporting VoIP problems to second line support.
Outlook & AD administration:
- Create Active Directory ID’s, user, computer and group accounts
- Maintain Outlook mailing lists
Working with us implies:
- Attractive compensation (civil contract for at least 2 months)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in high-tech international company
- Participation in professional trainings and workshops
- Possibility to attend foreign language classes with native speakers in our Bespoke track
- Job offers for the best Interns!
- Energetic and very welcoming environment
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery rooms
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- And last but not least… helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment