This job is currently Archived,
Packing Support Operator Braunton United Kingdom,
Posted on : 29 May 2017
Purpose of Job:
- The job holder is responsible for ensuring the production lines he/she is covering are serviced with the relevant components and bulk product required to run the line and to remove packed product and process into dispatch warehouse.
- To keep the lines clean and tidy during production and to carry out cleaning of miscellaneous items in the wash bay.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Supplying packing lines with appropriate bulk and components as directed by Team Leader.
- Follow the guidelines of GMP and Health and Safety in the packing area in accordance with relevant training.
- Transporting bulk, components and finished stock to and from warehousing areas and taking appropriate action to safeguard themselves, others and the quality of the goods, via the computerised Inventory system procedures.
- Notifying supervision or management of any quality related problems they may discover in the course of their duties.
- May be required to carry out the same basic maintenance operations as directed by Production Supervision/Management.
- Collection and segregation of waste produced in the department.
- Team working skills. Certain level of dexterity.
- Awareness of busy Production department.
- Knowledge of wash bay operation including safe working practices.
Braunton Devon United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates