This job is currently Archived,
Packaging Specialist for PS- Diabetes Finished Products - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Are you a Specialist on pharmaceutical packaging processes?
- Can you set the worldwide standards for packaging processes and drive the technology choices for our production securing performance of production lines, processes and material?
- Then you might be our new colleague to join our department of finished product support.
About the department
- Finished product department consist of 30 highly dedicated persons, who are responsible for being the premier center of knowledge concerning assembly and packaging processes.
- We support the running production, the exciting project portfolio and the new product entry across the company.
- The department are split into two teams and a management team.
- You will join the management team consisting of two Associate Managers, two Specialists and a GMP Coordinator.
- In the role of Specialist you are amongst the foremost experts on packaging processes in our company on a global level, and will work across our organisation in Denmark and globally on projects and in relevant process groups.
- You will in collaboration with key stakeholders ensure that our processes live up to both external and internal requirements and in line with industry practice and GMP.
- In your daily work you will perform 2nd line of support to the production and support your colleagues in training purpose and in more complex problem solving and provide input on how to solve non-conformity, change requests etc.
- Task such as development and review of risk analyses and URS, validation documentation in relation to ensure continuous improvement, implementing of new machinery and rebuild of equipment, and similar documentation are a typical part of your responsibility.
- Furthermore you will play a key role in our new product entry and work closely together with other specialists to support the product pipeline from development to production with a solid scientific approach to the challenges you meet on your way.
- The goal for the unit is to use standards and best practices sharing to be agile while eliminating waste and delivering superior products for our patients & stakeholders.
- You have a Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical, Mechanical Engineering or similar field combined with minimum 3 to 6 years of experience in manufacturing process support within packaging machines, processes and materials.
- You have hands-on-experience from production and know how to navigate a GMP-regulated pharmaceutical packaging environment.
- As a Specialist , you are expected to be excellent at stakeholder management from the shop floor of our production to the executive level of the company.
- Your communication skills are impeccable, and you are known for your ability to condensate complex technical challenges to clear recommendations and action plans.
- You are also expected to be a capable project manager, and able to drive projects across different organisational areas.
- A systematic approach to problem solving addressing problems at root cause is your natural way of working.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English is expected.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.