Packaging Operator - Singapore
Dupont Biosciences (company)
· Performing tasks in a safe and orderly manner
· Maintaining a safe working environment
· Highlight potential hazards
· Operate packaging machines
· Receive all raw materials and AA supersacks
· Operate and maintain forklift
· Ensure documents are updated
· Assist in operation works
· Maintaining housekeeping in the area
· Operating the supersack unloader to convey AA powder into hopper
· Disposing wooden pallets and AA supersacks
· Perform 12 hours rotating shift work.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum GCE 'O' level
· 2 years of working experience in packaging / warehouse operation will be an advantage
· Strong team player
· Hold a valid forklift driving license preferred, not necessary
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.