This job is currently Archived,
Packaging Engineer Industrialisation Braine-l'Alleud Belgium,
Posted on : 02 February 2017
- We put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe diseases.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Biological Pharma Sciencesteam, Offices in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of Packaging Engineer Industrialisation.
As a Packaging Engineer Industrialization you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Assess the industrialization of new developed packaging solution (primary or secondary):
- Impact assessment on process, supplies & financial aspects
- Consistency with the process validation and equipment qualification status
- Packaging lines testing
- Maintaining and increasing recognized packaging expertise within the company by attending congresses and exhibitions, performing benchmarking with other pharmaceutical companies and working with external partners (universities and suppliers, etc).
- Ensuring the co-ordination of packaging technical transfers in collaboration with production sites within company or with CMOs as well as technical support for any packaging-related project within company or with CMOs.
- Acting as technical expert for second line trouble shooting.
- Ensuring full compliance with our Pharma QA policies and GxP requirements, including the maintenance of departmental procedures and instructions covering activities within the department.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging process, project management, process development and industrialization.
- knowledge in primary & secondary packaging development (at least one of the two)
- Qualifications in Engineering or Pharmacy or similar
- Experience in packaging process within a pharmaceutical company
- Ability to mentor members of the team
- Able to work collaboratively with team members in a matrix organization.
Braine L'alleud Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates