This job is currently Archived,
Packaging Engineer for Global Production Support Hillerød Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 02 February 2017
- Do you know packaging on a world-class level and thrive by working in projects with both local and global scope?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced project environment, where you are a key player in the design, implementation, and ramp-up of new packaging lines, equipment, and processes?
- Then you might be who we are looking for to join the Packaging team of Device Manufacturing Development (DMD).
About the department
- The Packaging team is responsible for being our company s premier centre of knowledge concerning packaging processes, machines, and materials.
- We provide this world class knowledge to both our running production and the many projects within packaging at the company inclusive our local expansions of capacity in strategic markets.
- You will join a team of 14 packaging experts and project managers .
- As a Packaging Expert working with our global production organisation you can expect an amount of travel activity to our production sites and to suppliers of the projects.
- Our department has a solid expertise in on-boarding non-locals and we welcome non-local applicants.
- In your job you will work as a very hands-on technical expert and resource on the packaging lines and equipment projects, while also supporting running production.
- You will join projects within packaging as expert resource, ensuring deliveries live up to both external and internal requirements and in line with industry practise and GMP.
- You are comfortable engaging with equipment vendors for in-depth discussions of the technical solutions of our projects drawing upon your high level of knowledge and technical experience with packaging.
- Tasks such as
- development and review of User Requirement Specification (URS),
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (pFMEA),
- validation planning and execution,
- similar documentation forming the foundation of our packaging operations are a typical part of your responsibility.
- To ensure that you are up-to-date on the newest challenges within our global production organisation, you will be part of our day-to-day support to our packaging lines.
- Here you provide expert input on how to solve Non-Conformities (NC), Change Requests (CR), and help our sites address the many challenges faced by a global production organisation.
- You have a relevant education, preferably academic, such as Master's in Science in Mechanical Engineering, laying a solid foundation for your 5-10 years of experience with packaging processes and projects, preferably at least two years of actual production experience.
- Experience from a GMP regulated pharmaceutical packaging environment is an expectation.
- Within your career you have worked extensively with validation and documentation of this.
- You have a global mindset and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment with high expectations to your ability to drive results both individually and through others.
- A systematic approach to problem solving addressing problems at root cause is your natural way of working.
Working With Us:
- Working at a successful global pharmaceutical company which is also the world leader in diabetes care, you will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society while also delivering exciting results from a business perspective.
- Joining our company should appeal to you not just because we respect and value our employees, but also because of what we do to change the lives of millions of people around the world.
- To work here you need to be highly ambitious, yet have a team player mind-set and enjoy working in a global and culturally-diverse organisation.
Find a Job Find Candidates