This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- Joining us means joining a team that is driven and excited to make healthcare products more affordable around the globe.
- Our products improve our consumer s quality of life let us improve the quality of your career.
- Provides package engineering support and packaging component expertise to the company through the design, development, and maintenance of packaging standards for various company and outside sub-contracting product packaging sites.
- Troubleshoots and resolves packaging issues associated with packaging component quality, packaging equipment, and packaging line efficiency, participates in deviation resolutions as a result of packaging component quality, and coordinates, conducts, and documents packaging line trials for new or improved packaging components
- Works closely with other functional areas and multi-functional teams such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Master Data, Art and Quality to launch new products/packages, develops promotions and displays, develops cost savings initiative, and troubleshoots packaging problems.
- Participates in the selection of new equipment and/or tooling.
- Develops and prepares packaging specifications and recaps, cost estimates and realizations.
- Conducts and documents package testing for component approval or troubleshooting.
- Proven ability to work independently toward specific goals and to exercise initiative in identifying projects.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of cGMPs, and a working knowledge of USP Testing and CR protocol testing.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to develop sound economic analysis, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of methods in package design, testing, and packaging materials, tooling, methods improvement, ergonomics, and project management skills.
- Bachelor s degree in Packaging Engineering or other engineering discipline
- Two to twelve years of progressively responsible packaging development experience in an Operational environment.
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates