Packaging Development Engineer in Device R&D - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you ready to use your packaging experience to make a difference in the development of our secondary packaging material?
- Do you have flair for both packaging development and packaging processes?
- If yes, then please keep reading as this might be the job for you!
- Device Research & Development has a long and outstanding track record of developing the best, most innovative and widely used injection devices in the world.
- In the development of medical devices, we ensure that user insight and innovation go hand in hand with a strong quality mindset.
- We are organised in a project centric organisation in addition to a large device innovation area of experts, providing state of the art knowledge across our projects.
About the department
- You will join our team Secondary Packaging, which is a part of the Device Innovation Support area in Device R&D.
- We are an international group of six highly dedicated and committed employees with a shared passion for packaging.
- We work in a dynamic department with a good team spirit and great opportunity to obtain responsibility and influence on working procedures.
- We are very conscious about quality and focused on successful results.
- It is our responsibility to develop new packaging solutions for our medical devices and we support from the early development phases to transfer to production.
- As our new Packaging Engineer, you will participate in device development projects where you will be responsible for our secondary packaging development.
- You will support all aspects of secondary packaging activities. This includes you being the primary contact person for Device R&D’s development projects with regards to secondary packaging.
- Your tasks will include development of packaging concepts, subject matter coordination, definition of material specifications, production maturing activities (DFM), planning and follow up of activities with subcontractors, consultants and industrial designers as well as establishing test programmes and developing relevant documentation according to our company and regulatory requirements.
- Your working day will be very dynamic with many different types of activities, in different phases of the development process.
- Cooperating with a wide range of internal colleagues and dedicated experts within Device R&D as well as other units within the company , will be a key factor to your success.
- You hold a technical or scientific degree at minimum Bachelor’s level and you have at least 3 years work experience including working with packaging development.
- It is essential that you have experience with good documentation practice (GDP) within the pharmaceutical industry or related industries with similar regulations.
- You have experience within the following topics: packaging development, automatic packaging processes, CAD software, shipping equipment and processes, and user driven innovation.
- You are a strong team player recognised for your interpersonal skills, your collaborative attitude and technical competences.
- You combine theory and practise and know how to apply your knowledge to developing packaging and solving practical problems.
- Your analytical and structured approach combined with your innovative and curious mindset help you, in both brainstorming and problem solving situations.
- You communicate fluently in English both written and orally.
- Finally, you thrive working with numerous and various tasks in an international and dynamic environment.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.