P2P Associate - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of GBS has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information. The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse.
- The GBS was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Center of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- The company Management Team is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking people to joins its team.
- our company enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development.
- We make it our mission to attract the best and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career.
- Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, we provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Subject matter expert related to the disbursements and Financial Policy & Procedure Review (FIPP) processesProcess manual payments and complete documentation for SAP processing and bank transfer.
- Work closely with the P2P Analysts to ensure completion of month-end closing activities for P2P.
- Resolve disbursement issues arising from BPO, internal and external customers.Audit Manual Disbursement Requests and WebDRs according to the financial policy.
- Audit for appropriateness, correct payment method and proper authorization and perform bump back when appropriate.
- Tier 2 support for all disbursement queries/payment rejections. Maintain signature files for management ATS.Record FRAP violations for quarterly reporting and communicate violation and corrective action with business. Ensure timely revision of disbursement and FIPP process flows, SOPs and job aids.
- Ensure all global documentation is appropriately updated for all disbursement request matters.
- Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the disbursements SME.
- Implement process improvements related to Disbursements area.
- Ensure disbursement processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.Participate in the testing of P2P technologies.
Education and Experience
- Relevant Financial Qualification. Experience in P2P - Payments Process Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Must be able to multi-task.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point etc…)
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed time-frame.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.Comply with any corrective actions.Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.