This job is currently Archived,
P2P Analyst - Ireland
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- Our company was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared service such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of our company has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions .
- The current headcount is circa 320 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Center of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- Our company is currently in the process of setting up a centralized, multi-lingual team to provide Medical Information support to our Affiliates in Europe.
- Support team members on various processes in P2PBe seen as a “go-to” information resource for other team members
- Liaison between managers and team members
- Review key metrics and communicate to managers to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner for P2P and other Zones to support P2P global projects
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with GBS P2P vision
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization
- Review documentation associated with new global processes
- Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Deliver training as needed
- Build Strong Working Relationships with:Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates Other SSC functions: GA, O2C, etc.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- P2P Process improvement coordinator
- Champion throughout P2P a process improvement philosophy
- Identify, and work with the P2P team to identify, key process improvements
- Coordinate the delivery of P2P process improvements within the GBS and globally as appropriate
- Cross Tower Interactions Owner
- Work with other Towers/Departments to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Identify key risk areas of concern within the other towers and ensure that management are aware
- Highlight and implement areas of improvement in the process
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment
Education and Experience
- +3 years SSC/GBS P2P experience.Business/ Accounting qualification at degree level or aboveSix Sigma and/or Project work
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization.
- General business/functional knowledgeAdvanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skillsCompliance and controls experience.
- Strong research and issues resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed time frame.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.