This job is currently Archived,
Outcomes Research Senior Specialist - Spain
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The candidate is required to be competent (technically) and experienced in Outcomes Research and Health Economics, with at least 2-3 years experience in the field, preferably in a manager role, with responsibility for OR projects development.
- Deep knowledge of the pharma business, market access challenges in the country and HTA environment is also required.
- Valuable to have had direct exposure to HTA agencies and budget holders, participating in HTA product reviews and close involvement in MKT-Access and business decision making within the company.
- Internally, this position participates in defining the MKT-Access proposal for products under his responsibility within the MKT-A Dpt and with the Business Unit.
- Occasional interaction with HTA bodies assessing company products, to optimize the position of the company drug, building on the product's value proposition and the different OR tools that support that positioning.
- MSc / PhD in Health Economics / Market Access
- 2-3 years experience in Outcomes Research, with at least two years with direct involvement in HTA asseessments, face to face interaction with MKT-A customers such as regional and hospital payers and HTA bodies
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Health economics modelling, clinical reasearch methodology and implementation knowledge and experience
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Clinical Research, Medical Research, Manager, Animal Health, Research, Healthcare, Management, Veterinary