This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 May 2017
- Our company is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products.
- Our company develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
- It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with.
- We currently employ approximately 170 staff covering various locations in Europe.
In this full time position you will manage the sales order administration for distributors & Direct Selling Units (EMEA+I) and monitor status and progress of the orders on hand. You communicate pro-actively to customers and take care of all required export documentation and legalization when applicable.
- An expert in outbound sales orders
- Able to prepare L/C & CAD related shipment and document requirements
- A tool champion and looks for continuous improvement of the outbound logistics ((IT) systems
- Proactive and customer focused
- Looking for a challenge
- Higher education with logistic specialization
- At least 4 years working experience on a shipping or logistic department
- Experience with documentary letters of credit and other alternative financing structures
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Exact, Synergy)
- live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment
- communicate in an open way
- like to be part of a team
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written
- An international professional environment in a growing and ambitious healthy organization.
- A responsible job at a top player in the market.
- With a young, dynamic, friendly and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow.
- The benefits are good, including an attractive bonus plan.
Alphen aan den Rijn Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates