This job is currently Archived,
OTR Project Management Coordinator - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- Our company is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
- Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, we deliver better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Our vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
- We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company , employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries.
- We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it.
- As a global leader,our company can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
- Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
- At work for a healthier world.
- We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
- We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The OTR Project Management Coordinator ensures Order entry Quality and Integrity.
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
- Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.Quality Specific Goals:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to company HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to company EHS Policies, our company Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the company Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Business/Logistic degree.
- Proven experience in project management or order management.
- Fluent English.
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
- Team player.
- Committed to deliver.
- Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment.
- Good Understanding of the OTR process.
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Configuration process works ( Cobra).
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Entry and approval processes work through Cobra and the PjM Tool.
- Ability to keep contract moving forward.
- Good Product knowledge.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication.
- Green Belt trained.
- ISO knowledge.
- Project Management.
- Transportation & Customs.
- Cobra, eOM, Oracle, Cognos, Active backlog tool.