Ortho Care Customer Technical Service, Manager - Mexico
- Job Locations
- MX-México, D. F
- Posted Date
More information about this job:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostic has more than 4,200 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
In June 2014, Ortho became an independent organization, sponsored by private equity sponsor The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. Ortho had previously been a part of Johnson & Johnson. Ortho’s independence lends it an agility that helps it compete in the diagnostics space. Ortho is currently the global market leader in immunohematology, and one of the top five global companies in the clinical labs space.
Ortho has a highly accomplished executive leadership team with extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer is Martin Madaus, who has nearly three decades of experience in the diagnostics and life science industries, and a consistent track record of growing businesses and helping customers deliver fast, accurate diagnostic results to health care professionals and their patients.
The Career Potential:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
As the company transitions, we are seeking a Customer Technical Services Manager who will be responsible for managing all technical service processes guaranteeing flawless execution according to customer's expectations and aligned with strategic objectives in assigned country. Manages customer expectations and ensures new requirements are embedded by required process changes before roll-out. Responsible for People Management processes including selection, retention, motivation and people development. Ensures that company's quality, legal, and regulatory requirements are being followed within the team and with distributors and outsourced companies. Ensures customer satisfaction with level of technical services offered to customers.
- Monitors call center and technical support activities in assigned country such as customer call intake, field dispatch, spare parts inventory management, and field transfer operations
- Monitors execution of technical services (installations, maintenances, repairs and modification) in assigned country to ensure completion on a timely basis and to ensure organization requirements and government regulations are met
- Visit and handle customer cases that are more critical or strategic
- Responsible for People Management processes including selection, retention, motivation and people development. Identify high potentials and provide development opportunities ensuring exposure and visibility within the organization
- Defines goals, objectives, resources and budget for area of responsibility. Establishes mechanisms to review, follow up, and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to ensure that service and financial targets are met
- BS degree in Engineering / Operations / Business, or related field
- Desired MBA or equivalent Masters Degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years professional experience in areas such as Technical Service and/or Supply Chain
- Strategic thinking
- Conflict management
- Business understanding
- Basic Analysis and interpretation
- Problem solving
- Sense of Urgency
- Results and Performance Driven
- Customer Focus
- People management
- MS Office
At Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, we are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Ortho a place to grow your career.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.