Organizational Development Partner, People & Organization - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of People & Organization, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Organizational Development Partner, People & Organization
- Do you want to be the trusted advisor for our VPs and Directors in Supply Operations and Research & Technology?
- We are seeking an Organizational Development Partner to support VP/Director level in Supply Operations and Research & Technology.
- You will be the go to person on organizational development, and sparring partner on people related matters like change management, succession planning, talent management, performance management, and our yearly organizational performance review.
- You will work in close connection with a strong team of Organizational Development Partners and our Leadership and Talent Excellence group when developing the organization.
- As Organizational Development Partner, you will report to the Head of Organizational Development and you will work at our headquarters, and have some stakeholders and work days.
In this position you need to have:
- A solid HR or consultant background
- A master in psychology, HR, organizational development or within a related field
- Business acumen and the ability to link business opportunities/challenges with people and organizational development
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in Danish and English both verbally and in writing
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.