This job is currently Archived,
Organic & Polymer Chemistry Technician M/W - France
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Company presentation :
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
- Your mission will consist of developing innovative polymer materials in order to create new protein-based therapeutic drugs and /or pharmaceutical molecules.
- To achieve this mission, you will have to synthesize and characterize products as well as industrialize your synthesis processes.
- One should hold a DUT/BST (associate degree) and /or a Licence in organic chemistry (BA in organic chemistry).
- Experience in polymer chemistry would be a major asset.
- You master common organic synthesis and analysis techniques (RMN, HPLC, LC-MS, SEC…) as well as purification techniques by chromatography and dialysis.
- You possess working experience of 3 to 5 years minimum within the pharmaceutical / chemical industry.
- You possess a rigorous methodology in-line with the Quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry, good writing skills and proficiency in English.
- You have a taste for working with a team, you possess excellent interpersonal skills, you are curious and active when facing challenges.
- Working in a highly –paced and ambitious industrial environment is your motivation.
- Our company promotes excellence in order to become a valuable partner to large pharmaceutical corporations specialized in the innovative treatments of chronic diseases.