Order Management Specialist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, our company delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Our company provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. Our company works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges.
- From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, our company helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
- Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
- Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page.
- Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the company Talent Community.
- Stay up to date on what’s happening at company around the globe by checking out the company Careers Blog.
- Role Summary/Purpose:
- The Order to Remittance Specialist is responsible for ensuring first class OTR processes and execution in order entry and systems, providing strong business partnership with ITPS and Sales and Responsible for Logistic (shipments and export).
- Ensure high quality OTR process (Order Entry, technical order classification, and financial order classification. Order management, invoicing)
- Support sourcing and replenishment activities for order fulfillment of Purchase to Stock materials
- Interface with all internal and external customers (ITPS, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain…) to assure on time (SCOT) and high quality order fulfillment
- Answer all questions and ensure correspondence with internal and external customers on all topics related to Order Management
- Manage credit and returns
- Work in compliance with the documented quality system and report any anomalies
- Production planning and control
- Coordinate shipments with forwarder
- Manage customer formalities
- Bachelor degree (or high School Diploma and export operations experience, or order management of freight forwarder operations experience) or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a logistics related field or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Drives growth and innovation effectiveness through influence and collaborate across functions
- Proven experience of operational logistics, import/export and/or customs expertise
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments
- Experience working in a compliant supply chain
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Oracle order management experience