Order Management/Customer Service Analyst - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages the timely, accurate and compliant processing of stocking orders and drop shipments orders for comapny to wholesalers, distributors, retail chains, hospitals and physician offices
- Assures timely and useful updates on orders to the customers
- Collaborates – including messaging, reports, follow-up and more - with channel development and supply chain to manage through a variety of supply situations
- Coordinates trade activity for month, quarter and year-end activity to assure resources from a variety of areas are aligned to meet customer and business objectives
- Forecasts, schedules, and maintains lead times of material
- Maintains safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, MRP forecasted demand in order to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure
- Enters and generates sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for local distribution centers
- Creates and processes customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for fulfillment of orders
- Analyzes new orders, and schedules / promised ship dates, and also provides timely accurate procurement reports
- Collaborates with Customer Support to initiate, test and implement process and system improvements as well as new systems
- Develops reporting for Supply Chain, Channel Development, Finance stakeholders or others as needed
- Analyzes order management trends and make recommendations for staffing, scheduling, efficiencies and other improvements that will improve the customer experience and company results
- Ensures prompt response time and excellent service for customer telephone calls, emails, and faxes that meets KPIs
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance or supply chain department of a multinational company
- Order Management experience preferred
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required; additional languages spoken preferred (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic)
- Experience using SAP desired
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations
- Knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Service Manager, Manager, ERP, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Management, Technology, Retail