- Are you looking for a patient-centered culture company?
- Are you an experienced project management professional in Regulatory filed?
- Are you ready to take on the responsibility for Optimization team? We are waiting for you.
About the department
SOE team composes of 4 different teams including Product Safety, Strategy, Statistics and Optimization Effectiveness team.
- The job mainly includes: Drive, develop, plan, manage, and implement improvement projects in CMR(Clinical& Medical& Regulatory).
- Improvement projects include new process planning, process improvement, cross function collaboration improvement to improve CMR productivity and effectiveness.
- Maintain, promote CMR strategy to ensure all CMR strategy initiatives are on track, and improve CMR staff’s understand of CMR focus.
- Lead the review and update of CMR strategy at regular intervals.
- 3 years and above working experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or within business consultancy.
- Minimum 2 year of project coordination/ management experience.
- Strong communication/negotiation skill to both internal & external clients, including foreign customer with different culture background, abroad working experience preferred
- Professional competency of facilitation
- Experience of design & running workshops
- Experience of handling scientific clinical events
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better for patients around the world.
- As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.