OperatorI-Packaging Ops-FDE - United States
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have a cooperative behavior.
- Provide leadership and guidance to workers engaged in production related to the packaging of tablets and capsules while accomplishing objectives/goals.
- Place daily emphasis on meeting production standards, achieving product quality standards, and maintaining a safe and sanitary environment.
- Responsible for product quality and safety on the assigned line and for achieving production standards in both quantity and quality.
- Know and follow cGMP practices, safe work habits, plant dress code, hygiene standards, and housekeeping requirements unique to the work area and job classification.Set-up, operates, and clears packaging line equipment and/or ancillary support equipment to meet efficiency expectations.
- Train others to setup, operate, and clear packaging line equipment.
- Perform proper lockout/tag out procedures in compliance with plant and OSHA guidelines.
- Proactively maintain ITP at 100%.Follow local HSE procedures
- Perform light-duty maintenance work in area and assist maintenance or other team members in area as needed.
- Perform general housekeeping by keeping work area clean and orderly
- High school diploma/GED Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Ability to work independently
- Decision-making skills and ability to exert good judgment
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of computer applications including SAP and PMX
- The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness (visual color determination).
- Attention to detail and general understanding of cGMP and Quality Systems
- Previous Pharmaceutical Dry Products Packaging experience (2 yrs.)