This job is currently Archived,
Operator, Supply Operations - United States
Posted on : 08 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Operator – Fermentation, Supply Operations
- We are seeking a dependable, self-motivated individual to join our Fermentation team.
- You will have responsibility for general production functions including formulation, centrifugation and packaging.
- In this role, you will be a part of a small production team that will have the opportunity to work with our Engineers on a variety of projects focused on process improvement.
In this position you need to have:
- High School Diploma or GED with coursework in Biology or Microbiology; B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Microbiology, or other applicable discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment; formulation, blending, or fermentation experience desired.
- Mechanical aptitude, trouble-shooting skills, and advanced math skills.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- lift 50-55 lbs unassisted on a regular basis.
- climb stairs and ladders on a regular basis.
- work successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; basic PC skills.
- Ability to work in the U.S. currently and in the future without sponsorship.
- No relocation assistance available.
An attractive employer
- We offer you a highly competitive wage and benefits package, including medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) with excellent employer match, short and long term disability, a generous vacation and holiday package and more, all available to you on your first day of employment!
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.