- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better word for those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as a part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Operator, Supply Operations
- As a Production Operator you will be performing on operating lines to ensure that products are being sent to the distributor/customer in an organized and timely fashion. The Production Operator will operate on different types of production machinery and manage the packing and labeling on finished products for distribution.
- In a team environment you will work with your colleagues and managers to make product to meet sales demands.
In this position you need to have :
- Ability to operate on production equipment, including forklift
- Grade 12 diploma with basic computer knowledge and good math skills
- Must be able to follow instructions detailed in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and work under minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of production equipment, understanding of manufacturing processes, previous experience, farm experience and/or forklift experience are definite assets.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.