Operator Quality Control (QC) - Netherlands
For the expansion of our pharmaceutical development and production team, we are looking for an operator quality control (QC) for the execution of quality control tests.
As an operator quality control you will:
- Carry out the quality control tests for the products.
- Typical techniques that are used are microbial contamination tests, protein activity tests (mainly bacterial killing) and gel electrophoresis.
- Reporting and documentation of the QC results according to standard operating procedures
- Assist in generation and execution of corrective and preventive actions and proactively suggest quality improvements
- Write and or update standard operating procedures for analytical methods
- Prepare required buffers, media and agar plates, manage inventory of materials used in the analytical methods
- Assist co-workers in the manufacturing and development team when applicable
- Education (MLO 4 or higher) in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Life sciences, Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Experience with analytical methods
- Experience with working in an industry is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English
- You are enthusiastic, flexible, proactive and an accurate team player
- Our company has developed a targeted antibacterial technology set to replace antibiotics in multiple areas, including human health and food safety.
- Over the years our company has created a technology platform for generation and industrial production of targeted innovative antibacterial compounds (endolysins, phages, etc.) and launched several products for human health and food safety based on its proprietary platform. This technology also allows for the eradication of multi-resistant bacteria, like MRSA.