Operator - Protein Loader - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company Nutrition & Health is seeking Operators to join our team.
- As an Operator in this location, you will work in a unionized, industrial production environment.
- Rotating shift work, as well as weekends and holidays, are required. Twelve-hour and/or swing shifts may be required for some positions.
- Operate machinery used in the production process
- Examine products to ensure compliance to quality standards
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify supervisors immediately of any malfunctions
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- May be exposed to high noise areas
- May lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists or forklifts
- May load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work safely, including but not limited to use of proper personal protective equipment, such as hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, and steel-toed safety shoes
- Must be comfortable working with computerized control systems
- Able to tolerate exposure to hot and cold conditions, according to the season
- Must be in good physical health
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read/write and follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas effectively
- Ability to determine proper tools and equipment needed to perform a task