Operator - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Plant Operator –Production Operations
- We’re looking for a team oriented, self motivated and hard working individual to join our supply execution team as a Plant Operator in our Production department.
- In this role your main responsibility will be to learn and monitor the production equipment that aids in producing our industrial enzymes.
- You will work together with other operators to ensure that the production process is completed effectively, efficiently and a timely manner in order to meet the production schedule and goals.
In this position you need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two year college degree or technical certification preferred
- Relevant work experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting Good, basic computer competencies, with standard software knowledge
- Ability to operate production equipment and working knowledge of relevant procedures
- Willing to work rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial bio solutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources.
- With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company's bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.