Operator I-Cartridge Filling-Fixed Duration Employee - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Position Brand Description:
- The Manufacturing Operator will work in the Parental Manufacturing site where parental products for domestic and international markets are manufactured. The primary purpose of the position is produce high quality sterile pharmaceutical products utilizing company standards by following good manufacturing practices in clean room or controlled facilities.
- Additionally, the position will require the operation of various automated equipment in multiple manufacturing areas.
- The operator will focus on producing these high quality medicines by abiding by the company culture of integrity, excellence, and respect for people.
- Setup and operations in various pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Some of these manufacturing processes include the set-up, use, and/or operation of tanks, washers, autoclaves, filling machines, sorting machines, in clean room or controlled facilities.
- In addition, preparation of cleaning and sanitizing agents, including cleaning and sensitization of these clean room or controlled areas, may be required.
- Document process steps on appropriate batch documentation (paper and electronic).
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, current good mfg practices, safety policies/procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, team building, and training activities.
- Provide input for department procedures and training.
- High school diploma/GED
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing experience; Experience producing insulin.
- Experience with electronic batch documentation systems (e.g. PMX). Experience commissioning and qualifying equipment.
- Strong ability to multi-task.Associates degree or other training in pharmaceutical, biotech, or life sciences
- The current shift hours available are:12 Hr. DAY SHIFT: 5:45 am- 6 pm (Current Shift is a 24hr/5day workweek.
- Followed by are final shift supporting a 24hr/7day workweek.)
- Note: Facilities are in production/start-up phase and shift times will change as the area moves into full production phase.
- Overtime and weekend work may be required to support meeting the delivery / start-up schedule.
- Candidate may be asked to spend a brief period on the opposite shift to allow their initial training, support the training of a new team member, or support completion of a milestone.
- Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.