This job is currently Archived,
Operator Electronics and Mechanical Assembly Enschede Netherlands,
ANT Neuro (company)
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Our company is looking for a motivated Operator.
- He/she will join our international and multi-disciplinary production team supporting the assembly of our electronic devices and related accessories.
- The Operator will work full time as part of our production team with flexible work hours that support individual needs and strengths of our employees while being fully focused on the outcome of the team effort meeting delivery dates and high quality requirements.
Skills and Qualification:
- Hand soldering of Electronic circuits covering fine pitch components like e.g. QFP packages.
- Mechanical assembly and box build for devices.
- High commitment for the quality of personal work and the deliveries of the team.
- Team oriented open minded, forgiving and friendly.
- Fun to work with technology.
- Work experience in the fields listed above for several years.
- Our company is a German company and part of the neuromotion group a Dutch corporation.
- Our company is focused on development, production and support of all products covering medical and research applications.
- Our solutions include software and hardware equipment for the study of human brain signals, focusing on products with a high impact of innovation and technology.
- Mechanical Assembly: 1 year
- Soldering: 1 year
- German or English
Job Type: Full-time
7521 PT Enschede The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates