Operations Planning Specialist, Global Clinical Supplies - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Planning Specialist, Global Clinical Supplies.
- The Operations Planning Specialist, Global Clinical Supplies, will report to the Associate Director, Planning and Scheduling and their primary purpose is to coordinate packaging projects for clinical supplies executed by our company or by a contract manufacturer.
- The person in this role will provide support on assigned projects from setup, coordination/monitoring of all activities for the assigned projects until completion across the different work centers of the supply chain (label design/printing, packaging and quality control).
- Provides input and partners with other work centers to develop the packaging/labeling strategy for the individual clinical products.
- Monitors the adherence to project schedules and documents progress in respective databases.
- Assists the work centers (Global Project Management, Packaging, Labeloperations, Quality disposition group) for issue resolution as needed.
- Collaborates with global master planning and project management (demand and supply project managers) to establish priorities across different projects.
- Negotiates timelines with contract manufacturers and requests/reviews quotes.
- Orders multi-language booklet labels from third party suppliers.
- Generates Master Data (Material Master, Bill of Material, Recipe).
- Generates project specific master documents (e.g. Batch Record).
- Generates and releases process/print orders for production.
- Works out proposals for continuous optimization of processes & procedures (SOPs) concerning clinical supply planning and packaging operations.
- Main contact for the company Clinical Supplies Demand Manager and the contract manufacturer.
Good Manufacturing Practices and Compliance in general:
- Develops, implements and continuously improves processes and associated SOPs based on International Regulatory Standards and company Quality Guidelines.
- Follows workflows and procedures according to current SOPs.
- Respects the company policies concerning safety, health and environmental protection, finance and quality.
Bachelor /Masters degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Supply Chain.
Experience and skills:
- Up to 2 years experience in Global clinical supplies or similar setting.
- Project management skills.
- Flexible and team-oriented.
- Diligent and quality oriented.
- Structured and proactive working attitude.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- English and German (verbal and written) at professional working level are required.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Clinic, Supply, Supply Chain, Operations, Healthcare