This job is currently Archived,
Operations Coordinator (Dock to Stock) - Belgium
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 28 May 2017
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Distribution Centre (DC) in Courcelles is one of the most strategic hubs in the worldwide Medical Devices supply chain. It serves hospitals in 30 European countries on a daily base and replenishes local warehouses and Distributors in more than 130 countries worldwide.
As an Operations coordinator, you will perform operations of the Inbound Department within the European Distribution Organisation. Maintain and implement systems and procedures for operating efficiency. Interact with third party logistics service providers. Trace, track and expedite inbound shipments. Follow operational processes to receive all MD products getting the Courcelles distribution site or as overflow to the La Louviere distribution centre. Act as a facilitator between the different teams within and outside of CLS.
- Ensure the overall efficiency and professionalism of inbound activities from Dock to Stock by providing comprehensive support and coordination of daily operations
- Ensure smooth inbound of all franchises and sub-franchises
- Assist and support with Stock checks / Audits (stock rotations optimization of stock location)
- Work with 3PL on stock saturation management, location optimization and discrepancies
- Optimize QA cage in relation with franchises and QA department
- Closely partner with and steer 3PL customer service team for inbound services and stock for day-to-day operations.
- Responsibility for ensuring timely stock management operations.
- Responsible of weekly discrepancy reporting at put away and continuous improvement
- In charge of saturation monitoring and prioritization of operations in case of divestiture
- Cross franchise and entity communication in support of their business requirements in terms of prioritization at inbound as well as S&OP for future inbound.
- Develop, apply and maintain standard operating procedures
- Global process improvement related to inbound operations within the warehouse
- Provide accurate inventory against target figures by franchises in order to improve plan
- Assist franchises and sub-franchises with inquiries and priorities
- Participate into the integration of new products into Courcelles
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a complex and international environment
- Ability to connect with different stakeholders and identify right priorities for the team
- Customer focused
- Analytical and process minded
- Solution driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Sense of urgency
- Experience with improving and optimising processes
- Open mind-set and engaging attitude to build strong collaboration and change management with 3PL on site
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience with ERP order management system (preferably JDE 8.12)
- Supply Chain Knowledge
- System skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proven track on Credo
- Language skills: English (Mastery) – French (working knowledge) – other languages are an asset
- Strong Experience in a Warehouse environment is a plus.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
If you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online.
Inform your manager upfront.