Operations Coordinator (Dock to Stock) - Belgium
- Ensure the overall efficiency and professionalism of inbound activities from Dock to Stock by providing comprehensive support and coordination of daily operations
- Ensure smooth inbound of all franchises and sub-franchises
- Assist and support with Stock checks / Audits (stock rotations optimization of stock location)
- Work with 3PL on stock saturation management, location optimization and discrepancies
- Optimize QA cage in relation with franchises and QA department
- Closely partner with and steer 3PL customer service team for inbound services and stock for day-to-day operations.
- Responsibility for ensuring timely stock management operations.
- Responsible of weekly discrepancy reporting at put away and continuous improvement
- In charge of saturation monitoring and prioritization of operations in case of divestiture
- Cross franchise and entity communication in support of their business requirements in terms of prioritization at inbound as well as S&OP for future inbound.
- Develop, apply and maintain standard operating procedures
- Global process improvement related to inbound operations within the warehouse
- Provide accurate inventory against target figures by franchises in order to improve plan
- Assist franchises and sub-franchises with inquiries and priorities
- Participate into the integration of new products into Courcelles
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a complex and international environment
- Ability to connect with different stakeholders and identify right priorities for the team
- Customer focused
- Analytical and process minded
- Solution driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Sense of urgency
- Experience with improving and optimising processes
- Open mind-set and engaging attitude to build strong collaboration and change management with 3PL on site
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience with ERP order management system (preferably JDE 8.12)
- Supply Chain Knowledge
- System skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proven track on Credo
- Language skills: English (Mastery) – French (working knowledge) – other languages are an asset
- Strong Experience in a Warehouse environment is a plus.