Operations Analyst – Ann Arbor, MI
HORIBA Instruments, Inc. which specializes in automotive testing equipment located in Michigan is currently seeking an energetic & dynamic Operations/Financial Analyst in our Ann Arbor office.
The qualified candidate will support the HORIBA automotive business operations by providing analysis, forecasting, and budget and business performance metrics to management. This would include financial analysis, variance analysis, inventory analysis and reporting variance forecasting to support financial planning, costing and department expense & budget analysis. The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and deliverables efficiently and effectively and be able to interact with all levels of management and clearly communicate and present process and output of complicated analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience required
- A solid, demonstrated understanding of core accounting principles and financial concepts
- Proficient SAP skills are required
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience
- Must be detail oriented & be able to communicate complex issues simply
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills required (general proficiency with all other MS Office applications)
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced, fluid environment
- Some local travel is required