Operational Project Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a member of the Industrialization Department, you will manage operational projects related to the Supply and Manufacturing of R&D pre-series machines/systems.
- The operational scope includes the definition and commitment on micro planning operations, while ensuring macro milestones are achieved and risks identified with appropriate mitigations. For product to be industrialized, you will also collect issues and lessons learned in order to ensure the initial phase of the industrialization process are activated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Operational Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a set of R&D & pre-series supply and manufacturing project portfolio (from large complex machines to smaller electro-mechanical systems, on several business lines)
- Identify manufacturing and external resources’ needs
- Define priorities in line with macro planning inputs and ensure project’s coordination through the organizational interfaces
- Ensure technical and non-technical issues are visible and solved in a reactive way
- Ensure project reporting to business lines (Central Planning Single Point of Contact, Strategic Industrialization Project Manager) and share quality aspects
- Identify and manage risks
- Collect information and document issues for the industrialization process
- Ensure knowledge transfer to recurrent teams (e.g.: through training)
- Be able to contribute to the project milestones definition which includes the possibility to challenge counterparts (including R&D)
Profile You have:
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Production or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- The drive the make things happen smoothly and effectively in a matrix organization with other people’s resources
- Excellent interpersonal and assertiveness skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Experience in a supply and production environment
- An experience in R&D Hardware project is an asset
And you are:
- Able to work autonomously and set priorities
- Motivated to work in a fast moving context, with new technologies
- Likely able to mix activities from the field with “in office” ones
- Flexible, stress resistant and rigorous
- Client minded with good communication skills in French & English
- Willing to travel up to % of your time
- Knowledge of MS-Project and SAP is an asset
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.