Operational Planner & Optimization Specialist, SCO - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future
Operational Planner and Optimization Specialist, Supply Chain Operations
- In this position you will play a central role in making sure that our customers always get our products on time by setting the most optimal production plan for our liquid products, and ensure high planning adherence rate each week.
- You will continuously optimize both product and information flow in the Supply Chain Operations and interfaces to other departments and areas.
- The position gives you a very broad and tight interface with many central areas within the company.
- Therefore, a good and proactive collaboration with different stakeholders at various levels is a key to succeed in the job.
- On a daily basis you will analyze and interpret data and requests from interfaces - e.g. customer requirements, capacity, site load, bottleneck data, inventory levels, forecast, and plans.
- This input is used to make a detailed production plan used by our production.
- The plan must secure the right prioritization so that customer orders are fulfilled, and the flow in operations is streamlined and efficient.
- Constant drive for improving processes is of great importance in this position in order for the department to support our company’s growth ambitions.
- Our scheduling team consists of 4 highly engaged colleagues.
- Everyone will bring the right mindset, and we will always be ready to support each other to reach our ambitious goals and demands.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Planning, Process Optimization, Bachelor in Manufacturing Management and Engineering or similar. Having business experience is an advantage but not a prerequisite – the right mindset is more important
- Have analytical and statistical skills that can be used for process troubleshooting and improvements in large scale facilities
- Be structured and have an eye for details
- Be an architect for developing better practices with new IT tools
- Have excellent Danish and English communication skills that enable you to drive for and create results together with various employee groups
- Promote a working climate that provides winner mentality, ownership, creativity, openness, passion, and spark.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.