This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Operational Excellence Coach will provide Merck Production System, Lean and Continuous Improvement leadership & expertise to the Vaccines Integrated Process Team in meeting the four priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Operational Excellence Coach will participate and comply with the company Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Manage a portfolio of continuous improvement projects across the Vaccines IPT
- Deliver and improve Lean & Six Sigma training, provide targeted individual or team training to enhance overall IPT capability.
- Coach colleagues to ensure the successful implementation of continutous improvements initiatives.
- Identify suitable applications and opportunities to deploy the Lean & Six Sigma road maps and tools in projects
- Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts.
- Work with the IPT to establish Operational Metrics
- Take ownership & responsibility for maintaining and improving Tier & Governance processes across the IPT.
- Influence & Work with other site stakeholders to continuously improve Vaccines operations
- Work Closely with the Vaccines Operational Leadership Team on key operational and strategic areas
- Drive improvement projects to completion and assist in the execution of the improvement projects.
We require a candidate with
- Holds a degree in a technical, science or business related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a regulated manufacturing environment. With a rack record of sustained lean practice and delivery of results.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (GMP/GLP)
- Hands on experience with application of most of : Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques,
- Demonstrated application of culture and business change methodologies when realizing site and cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Outstanding influencing, listening, coaching and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and be member of high performing teams.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills / Certified Sigma Green Belt.
- Ambitious forward thinker who thrives on new challenges and is motivated by new learning opportunities.
- Operational Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sector
- BB or MBB certified or experience working for a dedicated MPS/Lean Team
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Law, Pharmaceutical, Lean Six Sigma, Supply, Training, Legal, Science, Management, Operations, Education
Find a Job Find Candidates