- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Operational Excellence Coach will provide Merck Production System, Lean and Continuous Improvement leadership & expertise to the Vaccines Integrated Process Team in meeting the four priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Operational Excellence Coach will participate and comply with the company Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Manage a portfolio of continuous improvement projects across the Vaccines IPT
- Deliver and improve Lean & Six Sigma training, provide targeted individual or team training to enhance overall IPT capability.
- Coach colleagues to ensure the successful implementation of continutous improvements initiatives.
- Identify suitable applications and opportunities to deploy the Lean & Six Sigma road maps and tools in projects
- Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts.
- Work with the IPT to establish Operational Metrics
- Take ownership & responsibility for maintaining and improving Tier & Governance processes across the IPT.
- Influence & Work with other site stakeholders to continuously improve Vaccines operations
- Work Closely with the Vaccines Operational Leadership Team on key operational and strategic areas
- Drive improvement projects to completion and assist in the execution of the improvement projects.
We require a candidate with
- Holds a degree in a technical, science or business related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment. With a rack record of sustained lean practice and delivery of results.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (GMP/GLP)
- Hands on experience with application of most of : Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques,
- Demonstrated application of culture and business change methodologies when realizing site and cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Outstanding influencing, listening, coaching and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and be member of high performing teams.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills / Certified Sigma Green Belt.
- Ambitious forward thinker who thrives on new challenges and is motivated by new learning opportunities.
- Operational Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sector
- BB or MBB certified or experience working for a dedicated MPS/Lean Team
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Law, Pharmaceutical, Lean Six Sigma, Supply, Training, Legal, Science, Management, Operations, Education