This job is currently Archived,
Operational Buyer - Switzerland
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- We are looking for an operational buyer which supports our mechanical procurement team. In this function, you are working in our mechanical lacquering Procurement Team within the corporate procurement department. This department is responsible for the procurement and procurement of the entire company.
- Optimum ordering and reordering of materials and goods from 3rd party suppliers or from own company manufacturing sites
- Execute and track the order products Control inventories and maintain the necessary safety stock to minimize supply chain risks
- Maintain close cooperation with suppliers to reduce risks and maintain high quality levels
- Maintain master data in SAP and material specific or supplier specific data
- Control and track the correct settlement of deliveries and Invoices Request, maintain and track order confirmations
- Multi-year knowledge and experience in procurement processes and operations
- Conceptual understanding and ability to learn specific company procurement and order processing systems
- Extremely customer and service-oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure and independent work style
- Good MS office and SAP knowledge
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in German and English language – both spoken and written
- We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.