This job is currently Archived,
Operational & Launch Lead - Sweden
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, our company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company’s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
- The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our company's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
- The Operational & Launch Lead drives activities both in launch and operational phase for key products in addition to handling support on a broad brand portfolio. The position is part of the Swedish Hospital Accute Care Customer Unit and reports to the Hospital Accute Care Customer Unit Head.
- The Operational & Launch Lead work across brand portfolios in Hospital Accute Care area and have the opportunity to build a broad network within different functions in our company.
- Product launch planning and operational implementation are key elements of your job.
- In collaboration with the Nordic marketing team and National management (Customer Unit Head), you will secure local execution of key success indicators before, under and after our product launches.
- You will act as the in-country point of contact for the Nordic Business & Portfolio Team.
- Support and localization of campaigns in different channels, leading and coordinating local franchise team meetings and securing sales force implementation (in collaboration with Sales Manager) and execution of brand strategy and tactics are examples of your tasks
- Other relevant areas where we need your communication skills can be development of materials highlighting national guidelines or tenders.
- You will have promotion budget responsibility and allocate promotion budget to value added activities in accordance to an approved plan.
- Acts as in-country point of contact for Nordic Brand Leads securing local execution of brand/franchise marketing plans and customer activities (i.e. drives/coordinates internal sales cycle meetings and provides business input in planning of advisory boards/external customer meetings)
The Operational & Launch Lead will coordinate with relevant cross-divisional stakeholders to:
- Ensure activities are aligned with company priorities and brand strategies.
- Lead and drive launch planning. Ensure all key elements are in place. Coordinate and follow up KPI’s with tools and dashboards for launches.
- Coordinating and securing sales force implementation and execution of brand strategy and tactics together with Sales Manager and Customer Unit Head and follow up on operational KPI:s.
- Drive Implementation excellence after launch. Leading and coordinating local product franchise teams within defined product areas in order to ensure implementation of prioritized activities.
- Localization and local approval of marketing materials and brand campaigns
- Localization and support of Multi-Channel Marketing campaigns
- Promotion Budget monitoring; allocate promotion budget to value added activities in agreement with Customer Unit Head and within approved plan.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master degree from an accredited university, preferably in business or marketing
- 2-4 years of work experience from the pharmaceutical industry (preferably), business consultancy or other relevant background
- Commercial & product management/project lead experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical and well-structured mindset
- Ability to work efficiently against tight deadlines
Professional Competencies and Attributes
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent in informally leading and motivating others
- Able to handle several ongoing tasks at the same time
- Good collaboration and communications skills
- Ability to work across functions, levels and different customer types.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good execution & operations skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish in both written and oral are required
- Product knowledge and portfolio management
- Launch planning and execution
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
- Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Product Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Franchise, Science, Healthcare, Operations, Sales, Retail