- You manage the operations team on a daily basis
- You overlook and manage project based activities (installation, training, process improvements, ...) in combination with unplanned incidents coming from the users or from the partner network. Proactive and reactive activities can be combined in a balanced way.
- Gradually you bring more process automation, and alignment to systems used in Sony corporation
- The implementation, documentation and maintenance of the Quality Management System –QMS- for the tasks which are executed by Operation are your responsibility.
- You can lead the team, but also can do the work in a hands-on manner
- You have good writing skills; short technical manuals, work instructions, clarifications to a customer, etc.
- You can break down a complex problem, handle the over-constrained challenges, and avoid to let this create unhealthy stress in the team.
- You explicitly safeguard the communication with R&D, and assure synchronization wrt ongoing and future development.
- Prototyping, ‘pre-development’ and extended specs can be created in OPS.
- Experience with quality systems and ISO is a plus
- Experience in project management is a must.
- A good knowledge of computer networks, Linux and Windows system management will be very useful.
- Correct management of escalated service issues, good capacity allocation of the team for projects and client satisfaction will be prime KPIs