- Our company is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day.
- Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- The Distribution Center is one of the most strategic hubs in the worldwide Medical Devices supply chain.
- It serves hospitals in 30 European countries on a daily base and replenishes local warehouses and Distributors in more than 130 countries worldwide.
- The Operations Project lead will lead projects in the Distribution center in close collaboration with relevant site functions (QA, 3 PL on site, IT, ..) as well as Business partners from Franchises, Commercial, planning groups etc. .
- He will be driving Cost reduction, Lean and / or compliance initiatives as well as supporting Network strategies deployments.
- He will report into the Operations Project Manager.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead CIP / Compliance / Process improvements project through all phases within the Distribution center.
- Support Broader Network Strategies initiatives.
- Setup Project governance and project methodology using preferably FPX methodology.
- Define cross functional team and deliverables. Run regular core team meetings to review team progress.
- Report project status and escalate risks to main stakeholders (Commercials, Supply Chain, Local Managament DC)
- Remove barriers to success and be available to support project team
- Partnering CEVA 3PL, QA, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Quality, HSE, etc.
Internal and External Relationships:
- CEVA Logistics - 3rd Party warehousing provider
- Worldwide Customer Service Group
- CLS QA & Complaints / Franchise QA.
- GMED Finance
- Global Supply Chain
- WWT plus transport companies
- Local Customer Service group
- Minimum 4 years experience in medical device / Pharmaceutical Distribution and/or supply chain decision making roles.
- Masters degree in logistics or equivalent is an asset.
- Project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of distribution processes and ERP System.
- Experience partnering with Operations, Supply Chain, distribution, IT, and Quality.
- Strong interpersonal skils, team player, ...
- Able to work in cross functional and multicultural environment.
- Experience with 3PL contractor management is an asset.
- Experience in working in semi- automated operational environments is an asset.
- Fluent in French & English.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset.
- We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.