- As Operations Manager, you will be in charge of the management of the site operations in the region or sub-region under your responsibility and you will lead the local teams to achieve company objectives.
- You will work closely with the Regional Operations Director in order to co-define the strategy of service operations for providing support on the long term to clients, by developing, upgrading, operating and maintaining their Proton Therapy Systems.
- As a member of the regional service operations management team, you will define and execute plans to deliver in quality and within budget and deadlines.
- You will structure the activities in order to maximize benefits for the BU while developing individual team members. You will develop a customer service expertise.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Operations Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Translate customers' needs and business strategy into action plans
- Ensure that the vision and objectives are communicated to and followed by the team
- Develop, coordinate (planning, resources…) and manage the service operations teams.
- All Site managers of your region or sub-region are reporting to you.
- Ensure the training and certification of Site Managers with the support of technical staff and training department
- Monitor revenue, order intake, spare parts inventory, repair status and open complaints on time, with required level of compliance, quality, technical performance and budget specifications
- Co-develop and implement strategies in order to meet company strategic goals
- Identify areas for process improvement and initiate organizational synergies
- Ensure that all company and legal requirement for safety and quality are met
- Develop PT Customer Services Expertise
- Be the interface contact with the related departments and with Sales Account Managers
- Ensure excellent relationships with customers and distributors
- Analyze escalated issues and give support to Sites with appropriate solutions
- Report and document global activities, improvement plans and undertaken actions with the required level of details and accuracy
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years working experience in an international and multicultural environment, preferably in an industrial or high-tech domain
- A strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills and proven experience in managing a team
- A solution focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions and initiatives needed to complete the team's assignments
- Excellent communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- An analytical mind
And you are:
- fascinated by new technologies, you have a solid technical understanding and you are willing to update it continuously;
- a client minded person with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills;
- a highly transactional person that will easily manage very different stakeholders and complex issues.
- able to motivate, support and empower people;
- Able to initiate and implement organizational changes
- a flexible person able to adapt to an intercultural environment
- rigorous and organized while flexible and open to different ideas and views;
- willing to travel up to 40% of your time mainly in Europe
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.