- Our company's products have already had a life-changing impact for thousands of people.
- Our team, consisting of professionals with the highest ethical standards, is keen on making a real difference for people with skin conditions like eczema, acne and rosacea.
- This team is now looking for a new colleague, to help increase awareness among the millions of people who could benefit from the technology.
The responsibilities of the online marketeer include the following:
- Increase of public awareness of our company' technology and the impact it can have for patients
- Implementation of the company’s long term brand strategy
- Monitoring and improving web analytics
- Development and implementation of our web care and social media strategy
- Management of the social media accounts on a day to day basis
- Monitoring and optimizing SEO/SEA results
- Management and improvement of our eCommerce platform
- Support of international rollout of the website (e.g. on online retailers such as Amazon.com)
- Academic level education
- Experience in (social) media/online-marketing, web-design and -development
- Expertise in online support and e-commerce
- Customer-driven attitude
- Business sense
- High ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills, orally and in writing, in Dutch and English
- Affinity with healthcare-related issues
- Affinity with Google products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Affinity with tag/pixel implementation
- Affinity with UTM tagging
- Affinity with bid management software