OneSource Enterprise Project Manager - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The OneSource Enterprise Project Manager role supports new programs in Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic, several mature accounts in Israel and / or new, episodic OneSource Enterprise business.
- This includes managing and communicating global standard operating procedures, processes and work breakdown structure associated with successfully implementing and sustaining OneSource Enterprise programs
- Additionally, this role is required to lead scientific instrument inventories and manage the inventory and renewal files for implementing and growing OneSource Enterprise program accounts, including data standardization of existing programs.
- Attention to detail for all of these processes also ensures Customer Satisfaction by having accurate equipment lists and service entitlements around those lists available at all times.
- Responsible to lead all aspects of the standard OneSource program implementation work breakdown structure, including scientific instrument inventories at customer site, data management and Professional Services projects.
- Project Manage several Eastern Europe and Israeli OneSource Enterprise programs to maintain steady state, run internal and customer facing RAIL calls, participate in OneSource Enterprise site reviews and deliver operational performance data, supporting the field team in business reviews.
- Responsible to support current Program Managers with post inventory and renewal file processes, ensuring accurate, standard equipment lists are uploaded into SAP.
- Drive selected PMO projects, supporting program Continuous Improvement.
- Identifying and lead continuous improvement of operational performance and processes around post inventory data clean up.
- Participate in standard internal reporting forums, escalating OneSource Enterprise program issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions. Deliver internal MOR report.
- High expectation to participate in sharing of lessons learned and best practices for all PMO activities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years minimum recent experience in a high technology laboratory environment.
- PRINCE2, PMP Certification or demonstrable experience would be nice to have.
- MBA is nice to have.
- Demonstrates ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Well-organized, details and actionoriented, self-driven and independent
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team skills; an upbeat, collegial, can-do attitude is a “must have”
- Demonstrates high level work ethic is a “must have”
- Advance knowledge in the MS Office suite of applications, especially Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Other Database and application skills, especially SAP, SQL, and any business process mapping applications are desired
- Fluent English (at least CEFR C1)
- Fluent (at least CEFR C1) in one or more of the additional Central European languages e.g. Hungarian, Czech or Croatian.
Working with us implies:
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world, our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.