This job is currently Archived,
OneSource Contracts Coordinator Kraków Poland,
Posted on : 08 May 2017
- Our company is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Discovery & Analytical Solutions markets.
- The contract coordinator will provide support to the OneSource Enterprise organization responsible for all aspects of contracts management, including implementation and maintenance of OneSource Laboratory Service Asset Management contracts, relocation activities, and other project based activities and focusing on SAP contract maintenance and invoicing for the OneSource Enterprise business.
Priorities and Objectives:
- Complete quote creation and contract booking for the OneSource Enterprise Service accounts.
- Scrutinize and edit instrument lists provided from various sources and presented in various forms to verify all required information is provided and standardized prior to equipment loads.
- Complete equipment record creation, utilizing standard equipment nomenclature, pricing conditions and set up.
- Manage the change control process for customer requests for equipment adds, deletes and changes, maintaining the OneSource Enterprise service contracts and the equipment database.
- Create OneSource Enterprise invoices at the required cadence, with customization and supporting documentation per customer requirements.
- Complete the month end chargeback process for all out of scope services, at the line item level with supporting documentation after receipt of customer purchase order and verification of sufficient funds.
- Follow customer specific electronic invoicing submission processes.
- Perform monthly QC checks on equipment loads, customer OneSource Enterprise contracts, invoicing and other critical customer activities to confirm accuracy of cost, contract coverage, etc.
- Provide support for all aspects of SAP contract material management, supporting OneSource multi-vendor instruments, searching for and identifying valid contract materials and submitting and fulfilling requests for new materials as necessary.
- Provide customer reports as requested, with guidance from field leadership to assure the customer receives the right information in the right format.
- Help support financial understanding of SAP based OneSource Enterprise Contracts.
- Work closely with finance and field leadership to ensure accurate financial performance reporting.
- Help support ongoing continuous improvement for the OneSource Enterprise Business.
- Provide support for Laboratory Relocation and Laboratory IT projects, including equipment and contract creation, service call creation, project invoicing, financial tracking and coordination with the teams involved in the relocation or IT project.
Job Requirements :
- B.A./B.S. Degree or 3+ years of experience in a team-based customer service environment with 2-3 years data administration experience.
- Industry knowledge or scientific instrument knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, with the ability to articulate with technically oriented people and establish rapport quickly, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.), required; knowledge of SAP and Lotus Notes desirable
- Language: fluent English
- Additional language at fluent level will be an advantage
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world, our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.
Kraków MAL PL
Find a Job Find Candidates