OneSource Contracts Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- Our company is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets.
- The contract coordinator will provide support to the One-source organization participating in all aspects of the contracts team, including implementation and maintenance of One-source Laboratory Service contracts, relocation activities and focusing on SAP contract maintenance for the One-source business.
Priorities and Objectives:
- Complete quote creation and contract booking for the One-source Service contract accounts.
- Scrutinize and edit instrument lists provided from various sources and presented in various forms to verify all required information is provided and standardized prior to equipment loads.
- Complete equipment record creation, utilizing standard equipment nomenclature, pricing conditions and set up.
- Manage the change control process for customer requests for equipment adds, deletes and changes, maintaining the OneSource service contracts and the equipment database submitted to the contracts team.
- Create OneSource invoices at the required cadence, with customization and supporting documentation per customer requirements.
- Complete the month end chargeback process for all out of scope services, at the line item level with supporting documentation after receipt of customer purchase order and verification of sufficient funds.
- Follow customer specific electronic invoicing submission processes.
- Perform monthly QC checks on equipment loads, customer OneSource contracts, invoicing and other critical customer activities to confirm accuracy of cost, contract coverage, etc.
- Provide support for all aspects of SAP contract material management, supporting OneSource multi-vendor instruments, searching for and identifying valid contract materials and submitting and fulfilling requests for new materials as necessary.
- Provide customer reports as requested, with guidance from field leadership to assure the customer receives the right information in the right format.
- Help support financial understanding of SAP based OneSource Contracts.
- Work closely with finance and field leadership to ensure accurate financial performance reporting.
- Help support ongoing continuous improvement for the OneSource Business.
- Provide support for Laboratory Relocation and Laboratory IT projects, including equipment and contract creation, service call creation, project invoicing, financial tracking and coordination with the teams involved in the relocation or IT project.
- B.A./B.S. Degree or 3+ years of experience in a team-based customer service environment with 2-3 years data administration experience.
- Industry knowledge or scientific instrument knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to articulate with technically oriented people and establish rapport quickly, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with focus on Excel; SAP and Lotus Notes experience a plus.
- Fluent English; bilingual an added bonus.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.), knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Understand billing and invoice processes; experience with supplier negotiations.
- Language:English and Country Language for assigned customers