One Source Customer Account Representative - Poland
- First responder to customer inquiries for service or company information
- Collect accurate detailed customer and equipment data for account creation and maintenance
- Process service requests, schedule engineers, and complete customer follow-up transactions, assuring customer satisfaction and equipment performance
- Create purchase requisitions for vendor service
- Schedule preventive maintenance 60-90 days in advance of due date
- Review and enter service detail and cost in SAP
- Review, process and approve vendor invoices for payment; document cost savings
- B.A/B.S. Degree or 3+ years of experience in a team-based customer service and procurement environment. Scientific or analytical background or familiarity with lab operations a plus.
- Team player, self-starter; organized, good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; including Excel, Word, and Outlook. SAP experience desirable.
- Understanding of purchase order, billing and invoice processes.
- Language: Hungarian and English
Working with us implies:
- helping to innovate for a healthier world
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business area
Additionally we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery rooms
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world, our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.