Oncology Therapeutic Specialist- Tampa FL
Reporting to a Oncology Business Director, the Oncology Therapeutic Specialist will act as primary customer contact for demand creation by executing marketing strategy and promoting Incyte’s product. This talented individual must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, drive for results, understand market dynamics, demonstrate excellent judgment, and be motivated by the desire to improve patients' lives. Must live in territory - no relocation allowance.
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Incyte’s product and effectively communicate the clinical benefits to external stakeholders.
- Execute on POA marketing strategies, deliver branded sales messages, execute planned promotional programs, close the loop on all access challenges and achieve revenue targets.
- Service and manage accounts, which include ensuring product access and triaging all medical or reimbursement issues
- Develop territory plans, reviews of sales activities, and develops a comprehensive territory analysis.
- Provide feedback on marketing strategies and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis.
- Collaboratively work with non-revenue generating accounts that influence the local market, i.e. State Societies or Advocacy groups.
- Commit to consistently increasing disease state, product, and market knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years of successful biotech/pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Hematology/Oncology market
- History of successful sales performance. Documented in annual reviews and sales reports.
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
- Customer centric selling approach
- Local Oncology market knowledge
- Strong business planning acumen
- Effective communication skills
- Product “access” knowledge
- Drive to achieve
- Leadership capabilities