Oncology Therapeutic Specialist- Albany NY
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Reporting to an Oncology Business Director, the Oncology Therapeutic Specialist will act as primary customer contact for demand creation by executing marketing strategy and promoting Incyte?s product. This talented individual must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, drive for results, understand market dynamics, demonstrate excellent judgment, and be motivated by the desire to improve patients' lives. Must live in territory - no relocation allowance.
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Incyte?s product and effectively communicate the clinical benefits to external stakeholders.
- Execute on POA marketing strategies, deliver branded sales messages, execute planned promotional programs, close the loop on all access challenges and achieve revenue targets.
- Service and manage accounts, which include ensuring product access and triaging all medical or reimbursement issues
- Develop territory plans, reviews of sales activities, and develops a comprehensive territory analysis.
- Provide feedback on marketing strategies and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis.
- Collaboratively work with non-revenue generating accounts that influence the local market, i.e. State Societies or Advocacy groups.
- Commit to consistently increasing disease state, product, and market knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 7 years of successful biotech/pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Hematology/Oncology market
- History of successful sales performance. Documented in annual reviews and sales reports.
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
- Customer centric selling approach
- Local Oncology market knowledge
- Strong business planning acumen
- Effective communication skills
- Product ?access? knowledge
- Drive to achieve
- Leadership capabilities