This job is currently Archived,
Oncology Market Access Manager - United States
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The role will work very closely with three key stakeholders:
- The local Levant Market Access Lead (to ensure local MAx cross-portfolio alignment)
- The regional EEMEA Oncology Market Access Lead (to ensure oncology CBL MAx alignment and mobilization of resources/materials/new developments)
- Levant Oncology Franchise Lead (to ensure commercial alignment as a key part of the Oncology cross-functional team).
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Develop and leverage mutually productive relationships and strong networking system with key opinion leaders, key stakeholders, institutions executives.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the formulary inclusion process, to allow for our company to develop optimal access strategies for each institution/account.
- Actively manage and influence formulary processes via mapping of various key players.
- Understand pricing dynamics, and the importance of developing pricing strategies for commercial success
- Ensure that sales targets for the lead product are achieved or exceeded by developing sales implementation plans in line with the approved marketing strategy and managing the flawless execution of those plans.
- Able to align all stakeholders in the cross functional team on the strategic direction for Keytruda and company Oncology brands for key institutions.
- Collaborates with internal and external key stakeholders to identify opportunities within assigned key accounts.
- Explore partnership initiative with assigned accounts to develop and implement different programs to support inclusion and utilization of company Products.
- Provide regularly detailed report for each account including orders, consumption, competitive intelligence, gaps if any, and generate action plans as required.
- Cross-functional collaboration with oncology franchise and all team members to ensure alignment
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards in the industry and abide by the company Code of Conduct and other integrity and compliance guidelines and policies
- Report potential misconduct violations to the Code of Conduct and other integrity and compliance guidelines to the Compliance Officer, HR, BPO.
- Ensure attendance and understanding of the mandatory and corporate trainings, i.e. Compliance and Code of Conduct Training, Adverse Event Reporting, Sourcing Procedure, Travel and Expense Guidelines
- BS/BA degree (medical/pharmaceutical)
- At least 3 years in pharmaceutical industry in marketing/sales Management
- Oncology access experience in the Lebanese market is a must
- Handling high cost medication is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Understands and effectively communicates across challenging business environment
- Strong understanding of the oncology business in the market
- Acute sense of the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work under stringent time lines and due dates in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work as directed
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics/ requirements
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Segment: Oncology, Underwriter, Medical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Manager, Healthcare, Insurance, Sales, Management