Oncology Key Account Manager - Scotland and Northern Ireland Endon United Kingdom,
We are seeking individuals that are patient focused and passionate about making a difference to patient lives, whom can use their expertise to optimise our existing business.
Are you a highly driven, customer focused, proactive Key Account Manager with Oncology or Specialist medicine experience, do you have the ability to inspire, influence and engage with a diverse range of senior stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders?
If so why not explore joining our successful Oncology field based team in taking Astellas forward into our exciting future.
Astellas has an established heritage in developing novel medicines in complex disease areas. Recently, Astellas has expanded its attention to include unmet medical needs in Oncology. Astellas’ approach is to look to develop targeted treatments for patients with specific disease profiles, identify modes of action with wide application and to build on its established scientific leadership in areas such as urology. Astellas aims to deliver first in class and/or best in class treatments for cancer patients.
Key Account Manager, Oncology.
We are recruiting for the following territories:
Thames valley and North London
Your role as key Oncology Account Manager
· To drive product usage in order to achieve and exceed sales, market share and profitability targets across the territory.
· Develop and implement effective account plans to ensure delivery of the above targets.
· Build strong and lasting relationships with relevant customers, and support them appropriately for the good of the patient, the customer and Astellas.
· Work with internal peers and stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of account plans, overcome any obstacles, and ultimately exceed targets.
· Embed Compliance Culture across all areas of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
· Ensure adherence to Astellas policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards.
· Have excellent knowledge of, and ensure compliance with the PMCPA code of conduct as well as Astellas company standards.
· Responsible for the development of Astellas Oncology business within the accounts, achieving and exceeding sales, market share and profit targets.
· Develop a robust local business plan involving relevant partners and stakeholders such as Oncology Healthcare Access Managers and Medical Scientific Liaison Manager, which clearly outlines the territory strategy, activities and budgets required. The plan should include identified ways of growing and protecting Astellas business and the development of new partnerships as required. Account by account analysis should be undertaken to establish the account potential, and likelihood of delivering the defined potential in each account. The plan should include projects and timescales, budgets, business objectives, customer action plans, local influence map and should align to national plans, with local points of difference clearly identified.
· Accountability for delivery of the local business plan to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives and quality and service requirements.
· Build strong and lasting relationships with all relevant customers and understand and utilise influence amongst these customers. Identify and define support needs both within the Oncology Business Franchise, and where there are points of commonality or synergy across the other Business Franchises.
· To efficiently and effectively manage local budgets according to local business plans, customer needs and changing business needs dependant on the changing NHS or internal demands.
Skills & Experience Required
· Sound Pharma and NHS knowledge.
· Solid sales experience in Pharma, and proven experience within specialist therapeutic area in hospital accounts.
· Previous experience of selling in Oncology is preferred.
· Successful sales record
· Demonstrable Key Account Management ability
· A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
· Good career opportunities
· Inspiring work climate
· Attractive remuneration package
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
Find a Job Find Candidates